marți, 10 mai 2011

My devotion to separateness

Nobody ever says don’t leave me or stay with me
or come back
what they say is I am alone be guilty for my loneliness
take the hammer of my consciousness and smash it to the bricks
I’ve so carefully aligned to build my house
this house is my devotion to separateness

in my house children grow backwards their hair grows inside their scalps
their arms grow in their lungs and their hearts grow in their brains
children of Mary Magdalene

and they eat at my table rabbit meat and pigeon meat while a well appointed
pianist plays the dissolution of trees and psychedelic livers
and the jostling of fluids in the atmosphere is creamier than any
longing
and the piano is a pink piano made of pink wood from pink trees from pink forests
where the mystic river runs

my house is outside space just like rainbows
and as I live in my house I fill its little cracks with algae
and mermaid tails no hurricane will destroy it
I am not biological I do not posses
I walk alone in the valley of serene disappearances
Honey
this is the last time I touch your body with mine

Niciun comentariu: